Santiago Canyon College
Visual Basic 105 & CS213 C# Classes
Automated Teller Machine
EXTRA CREDIT PROJECT
going to design an ATM project. The customer needs to be able to enter a PIN, and then make a deposit,
withdrawal, or get Fast Cash.
the minimum requirements for EXTRA CREDIT
- Provide a way to enter the PIN and terminate the program if
they enter the wrong PIN more than 3 times.
- Provide data entry for deposits/withdrawals.
- Your program must validate
the data they enter.
- All currency data must be
formatted correctly showing dollars and cents.
- Provide a way to end the
- Make sure the customer canít
do anything until they enter the correct PIN.
- Include a way to end your
program and ask the customer if they really want to end.
- Make sure you label the
things on the screen so it is obvious to the customer how to run and
interact with your program.
- Make your input form nice to
look at. Experiment with different background colors and fonts. Remember
to include an appropriate title for your form so it looks nice on screen.
- The program should start up
in the center of the screen.
- The tab order should be set
- Please include comments in
your code and make sure you include a title and date of creation and any
other stuff you want me to know about how your program works. If you are
not sure, ask me about this.
project is due week 11 which will be the week
BEFORE your final exam. It must be received by noon Friday of week 11. Please do not wait until the
last minute to start this because it has a bunch of parts. Even if you do not
finish it on time, turn in what you have for partial credit.